You still your mind to focus on embracing the divinity within and reach out to the Domoth Realms.
---------- v14880 -----------







[+]

[^]





---------- 0:0:-2 -----------
A burning desert.
An ancient tree of massive proportions stands here, its branches extending beyond sight. Thrusting
her long tusks in the air, a brown haired mammoth with black wings stomps about here. A dapper
marionette hangs here limply, suspended from silken ropes. Lerad Ysav'rai, the Wyrden Phantom stands
here amidst a cloud of deathly cold mist. He wields Tragedy in his left hand and Sorrow in his right.
You see exits leading up and through an ancient tree.
(p) 12:49:08 [H:100%|11300][M:89%|10106][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e(-200m, 1.8%)
Taevyn has just left you message #295.
(p) 12:49:08 [H:100%|11300][M:89%|10106][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
You must regain balance first.
(p) 12:49:10 [H:100%|11300][M:88%|10004][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-200)]e(-102m, 0.9%)
You must regain balance first.
(p) 12:49:10 [H:100%|11300][M:88%|10004][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
You must regain balance first.
(p) 12:49:10 [H:100%|11300][M:88%|10004][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
Lerad's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
Your masochistic tendencies go into remission.
You blur and slip through time as Lerad approaches you.
(p) 12:49:10 [H:100%|11300][M:88%|10004][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
You must regain balance first.
(p) 12:49:11 [H:100%|11300][M:88%|10004][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
Lerad takes a long drag off his pipe.
(p) 12:49:11 [H:100%|11300][M:88%|10004][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]e
You must regain balance first.
(p) 12:49:11 [H:100%|11300][M:88%|10004][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
You must regain balance first.
(p) 12:49:11 [H:100%|11300][M:88%|10004][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
You must regain balance first.
(p) 12:49:12 [H:100%|11300][M:88%|10004][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
You must regain balance first.
(p) 12:49:12 [H:100%|11300][M:88%|10004][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]e
You must regain balance first.
(p) 12:49:12 [H:100%|11300][M:88%|10004][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
A rad rune whizzes in from the up and hits you in the chest.
You manage to resist the attempt to summon you.
(p) 12:49:12 [H:100%|11300][M:88%|10004][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
(Market): Ayi says, "Have vermillion and cerulean genie rares. seeking map legend."
(p) 12:49:12 [H:100%|11300][M:88%|10004][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
You must regain balance first.
(p) 12:49:12 [H:100%|11300][M:88%|10004][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
You must regain balance first.
(p) 12:49:12 [H:100%|11300][M:88%|10004][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
Flapping her wings furiously, a brown haired mammoth with black wings creates a gust of wind that
slams into you.
You resist the attempt to move you.
(p) 12:49:13 [H:100%|11300][M:93%|10569][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e(+565m, 5.0%)
Lerad points a duskily iridescent brooch at you, and sparks fly out of it.
A gust of wind slams into you.
You are hurled to the up.
---------- v14758 -----------
| |
[ ]-[ ]
| |
-[ ]
|
[ ]

[ ] [ ] [ ]-[+]-[ ] [ ]

[=]





---------- 0:0:-1 -----------
A burning desert.
The shadows have been gathered here. Swimming through the flux, a vast purple hamster yawns as it
paddles with hairy feet. A vicious, spectral white crow flies here with wings spread. An icewall is
here, blocking passage to the up. A sapphire blue phoenix perches here, her fiery plumage
illuminating the area with white sparks. Narynth Ysav'rai is here. She wields Sobrus in her left
hand and Siberus in her right. Druid Crek Ysav'rai, Eye of Crow stands here amidst a cloud of
deathly cold mist. He wields a blackened iron kite shield in his left hand and a mystic cudgel in
his right. Claws dripping with blood, a sinister redcap executioner hunches here, a malicious grin
spread across his visage. Blade in Ivory, Archmage Alary al-Saaoud, Phoenix of Dawn shifts and blurs,
his figure cast into uncertainty by the enveloping Presence that lingers large, unseen, and heavy
about his form. He wields a mercurial ivory staff streaked with scarlet in his left hand and the
Medallion of the High Flame in his right. A chicken stands regally here, dressed in an elegant gown.
You see exits leading east, west, up, down, and through a swimming hamster.
(p) 12:49:13 [H:100%|11300][M:93%|10569][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
You must regain balance first.
(p) 12:49:13 [H:100%|11300][M:93%|10569][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
You must regain balance first.
(p) 12:49:13 [H:100%|11300][M:93%|10569][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
Showering her surroundings in white sparks by flapping her wings, a sapphire blue phoenix takes
flight and leaves to the east.
(p) 12:49:13 [H:100%|11300][M:93%|10569][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
You must regain balance first.
(p) 12:49:13 [H:100%|11300][M:93%|10569][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]e
You must regain balance first.
(p) 12:49:13 [H:100%|11300][M:92%|10459][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e(-110m, 1.0%)
You have recovered balance on all limbs. (4.993s)
(p) 12:49:13 [H:100%|11300][M:92%|10459][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
A wall blocks your way.
(p) 12:49:13 [H:100%|11300][M:92%|10459][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
Synkarin plays a simple mandolin, and you cry out as your deaf ears open up to the sound of a high-
pitched note.
Your ears open up, though you lose your true hearing.
You have cured deafness.
(p) 12:49:13 [H:100%|11300][M:92%|10459][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
A wall blocks your way.
(p) 12:49:14 [H:100%|11300][M:92%|10459][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
A wall blocks your way.
(p) 12:49:14 [H:100%|11300][M:92%|10459][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
Synkarin gasps suddenly and begins to inhale and exhale deeply and rapidly.
A wall blocks your way.
(p) 12:49:14 [H:100%|11300][M:92%|10459][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]ex
A wall blocks your way.
(p) 12:49:14 [H:100%|11300][M:92%|10459][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
A wall blocks your way.
(p) 12:49:15 [H:100%|11300][M:92%|10459][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
Narynth slams her forehead into your skull, the shock of which stuns you and makes stars dance
before your eyes.
You are afflicted with sprawled.
You are knocked off your feet by the force of the blow.
(p) 12:49:15 [H:100%|11300][M:92%|10459][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]Pex
Synkarin plays a simple mandolin and directs the exquisite notes towards you.
The lyrical sound invokes a strange longing for Synkarin.
(p) 12:49:15 [H:100%|11300][M:92%|10459][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]Pex
Malarious, riding Pestilence, the Wyrden Wolf, leaps in gracefully from the down.
Malarious flings his leg out in a vicious jumpkick that slams ringingly into your head, sending you
toppling to the ground.
A magic aura flares around you and completely absorbs the damage.
(p) 12:49:15 [H:100%|11300][M:92%|10459][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]Pex
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
(p) 12:49:15 [H:100%|11300][M:92%|10459][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]Pex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND.
(p) 12:49:15 [H:100%|11300][M:92%|10459][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]Pex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: ROLL UP.
(p) 12:49:15 [H:100%|11300][M:92%|10459][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]Pex
Salome thrusts a supine athame of rigored Haze into the ground near you, then as she withdraws her
weapon from the ground, your shadow comes with it.
(p) 12:49:17 [H:100%|11300][M:92%|10459][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]Pex
(m&mf): System unpaused.
12:49:17 [H:100%|11300][M:92%|10459][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]Pex
A subtle increase in illumination and a shower of white sparks herald the entrance of a sapphire
blue phoenix from the east.
12:49:17 [H:100%|11300][M:92%|10459][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]Pex
A brownie bound in shadows runs up and tickles your sides.
A banshee bound in shadows stares at you, then suddenly emits a high-pitched screech at you. The
soundwaves pierce into your very being, weakening you in both body and mind.
A redcap slashes you with a thin razor, causing blood to spurt from the wound, which he soaks up
with his little cap.
A redcap grins wickedly as his cap fills with blood.
You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.
You are afflicted with an unknown affliction.
A slaugh strokes a cold, beautiful finger across your cheek, and a cold sweat breaks out upon your
brow.
12:49:17 [H:93%|10569][M:81%|9229][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]Pe(-731h, 6.5%, -1230m, 10.9%)
You are no longer stunned. (2.412s)
12:49:17 [H:93%|10569][M:81%|9229][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]Pe
Crek pops something into his mouth, and rolls it around in his cheek. He cups a fist against his
mouth and spits a sickly green beetle at you, which burrows into your flesh.
12:49:17 [H:93%|10569][M:80%|9116][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]Pe(-113m, 1.0%)
Showering her surroundings in white sparks by flapping her wings, a sapphire blue phoenix takes
flight and leaves to the west.
12:49:17 [H:93%|10569][M:80%|9116][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]Pe
Synkarin stands an Aeon tarot on his palm and blows it at you.
Glimpsing into the future, you know to avoid aeon.
12:49:18 [H:93%|10569][M:80%|9056][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]Pe
Malarious stares at you with a burning intensity.
12:49:18 [H:93%|10569][M:80%|9056][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]Pe
You are no longer immune from stun.
12:49:18 [H:93%|10569][M:80%|9056][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]Pe
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You stand up and stretch your arms out wide.
You have cured sprawled. (1.312s)
12:49:18 [H:93%|10569][M:80%|9056][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]Pex(stand|hold breath|diag)
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:49:18 [H:93%|10569][M:80%|9056][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]Pex
Malarious takes a drink from a shadowy vial of Night.
12:49:18 [H:93%|10569][M:80%|9056][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]Pex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling. (3.899s)
12:49:18 [H:93%|10569][M:80%|9056][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
Malarious whispers something to Pestilence, the Wyrden Wolf.
Pestilence, the Wyrden Wolf seems to settle down.
12:49:18 [H:93%|10569][M:80%|9056][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: ROLL UP.
You execute your stratagem.
You find you cannot bear to part from Synkarin.
12:49:18 [H:93%|10569][M:80%|9056][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
Malarious stares at you with a burning intensity.
12:49:18 [H:93%|10569][M:79%|8996][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
Malarious shapes liquid globes of power from the air and hurls them at you. You scream in agony as
they splash across your skin and it blackens and burns away.
12:49:18 [H:81%|9172][M:79%|8996][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex(-1397h, 12.4%)
You are not fallen or kneeling.
12:49:19 [H:81%|9172][M:79%|8996][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You inhale deeply and begin holding your breath.
12:49:19 [H:81%|9172][M:79%|8996][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
(m&mf): Ready for combat! (combat defences mode, took 2m, 16.2s)
12:49:19 [H:81%|9172][M:79%|8996][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You are:
unable to be masochistic.
bleeding for 174 health.
suffering from the effects of blank note.
attracted to Synkarin.
blind.
an insomniac.
turning stiff like a corpse.
emanating an aura of repugnance.
You have 7 afflictions. (1.707s) (1.917s)
12:49:19 [H:81%|9172][M:79%|8996][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x(smoke 126829|eat dust|outr dust)
You read a Scroll of Healing.
You feel an invigorating energy rush through you.
12:49:19 [H:91%|10302][M:89%|10126][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]x(+1130h, 10.0%, +1130m,
10.0%)
You recharge a Scroll of Healing with 1 charges from an energy cube.
12:49:19 [H:91%|10302][M:89%|10126][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
Some insect has crawled up your throat and into your mouth. You gag and spit out a sickly green
beetle. (0.493s)
12:49:19 [H:85%|9677][M:89%|10066][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x(-625h, 5.5%)
You take a long drag off an iridescent pearl pipe.
You no longer will inspire disloyalty among friends.
You have cured disloyalty.
12:49:19 [H:85%|9677][M:89%|10066][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You have recovered equilibrium.
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
The jitterbug overcomes you, and you spit out the herb so you can dance without choking. (0.507s)
12:49:19 [H:85%|9677][M:89%|10066][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You remove 1 dust, bringing the total in the rift to 40.
12:49:19 [H:85%|9677][M:89%|10066][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
Narynth caws at you, sending a shiver rolling up your spine.
12:49:19 [H:85%|9677][M:75%|8536][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex(-1530m, 13.5%)
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:49:20 [H:85%|9677][M:75%|8476][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
Salome stares at you with a burning intensity.
12:49:20 [H:85%|9677][M:75%|8476][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
12:49:20 [H:85%|9677][M:75%|8476][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: ROLL UP.
You execute your stratagem.
You find you cannot bear to part from Synkarin.
12:49:20 [H:85%|9677][M:75%|8476][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
The functionality of your left leg is hindered by physical injury.
You are afflicted with damagedleftleg.
12:49:20 [H:85%|9677][M:75%|8476][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex(apply ice to lleg)
The air around you shimmers in response to the song before igniting, consuming you in a roaring pyre
of red-orange flame.
Synkarin's face reddens until, abruptly, he belches out a cone of scorching flames at you.
You are afflicted with ablaze.
A redcap feeds a cap dripping with blood to a barghest, who shreds it apart and devours it. A red
froth appears on the barghest's lips and his eyes glow a luminous red.
12:49:20 [H:79%|8945][M:74%|8416][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]ex(sip frost)(-732h, 6.5%)
Salome grasps your shadow in her hands and twists it violently, sending jolts of pain through your
mind.
12:49:20 [H:79%|8945][M:66%|7475][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex(sip quicksilver)(-941m, 8.3%)
Synkarin takes a drink from a cold iron vial of Night. (0.409s)
12:49:20 [H:79%|8945][M:66%|7475][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You take out some restorative ice and quickly rub it on your left leg.
The salve mends your left leg, curing your afflictions.
Your left leg is fully functional again.
You have cured damagedleftleg.
12:49:20 [H:79%|8945][M:66%|7475][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You take a drink of a potion of mana from a glowing ruby vial.
Your mind feels stronger and more alert. (0.577s)
12:49:20 [H:79%|8945][M:79%|9036][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex(+1561m, 13.8%)
You take a drink of a potion of frost from a sapphire vial.
Steam rises from your skin as the fires that plague you are extinguished.
12:49:20 [H:79%|8945][M:79%|8976][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You see exits leading east, west, up, down, and through a swimming hamster.
12:49:20 [H:79%|8945][M:79%|8976][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You take a drink of quicksilver from a glowing ruby vial.
12:49:20 [H:79%|8945][M:79%|8976][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
Synkarin stares at you with a burning intensity.
12:49:20 [H:79%|8945][M:79%|8976][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
A shadow wyvern rears back and unhinges his jaws, breathing a stinking cloud at you, and you scream
as flesh dissolves from your bones.
12:49:20 [H:76%|8678][M:79%|8976][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex(-267h, 2.4%)
Synkarin shapes liquid globes of power from the air and hurls them at you. You scream in agony as
they splash across your skin and it blackens and burns away.
12:49:20 [H:61%|6974][M:79%|8976][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex(-1704h, 15.1%)
You bleed 74 health.
Curing: 74 bleeding with 4 clotting.
12:49:20 [H:61%|6900][M:79%|8976][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex(-74h, 0.7%)
(eat dust|outr dust)
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:49:21 [H:61%|6900][M:79%|8976][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You may take another puff of soothing steam.
12:49:21 [H:61%|6900][M:79%|8976][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
12:49:21 [H:61%|6900][M:79%|8976][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: ROLL UP.
You execute your stratagem.
You find you cannot bear to part from Synkarin.
12:49:21 [H:61%|6900][M:79%|8976][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
With bloody froth drooling from its open maw and eyes glowing red, a barghest leaps at your throat
and viciously tears into your flesh with sharp teeth.
12:49:21 [H:60%|6808][M:79%|8976][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex(-92h, 0.8%)
The ache in your ear canals clears up. (7.574s)
12:49:21 [H:60%|6808][M:79%|8976][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]ex(eat earwort|outr
earwort)
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:49:21 [H:60%|6808][M:76%|8676][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
12:49:21 [H:60%|6808][M:76%|8676][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: ROLL UP.
You execute your stratagem.
You find you cannot bear to part from Synkarin.
12:49:21 [H:60%|6808][M:75%|8568][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex(-108m, 1.0%)
You eat a wafer of purity dust.
The jitterbug overcomes you, and you spit out the herb so you can dance without choking.
12:49:21 [H:60%|6808][M:75%|8568][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You remove 1 dust, bringing the total in the rift to 39.
12:49:21 [H:60%|6808][M:75%|8568][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You eat a piece of black earwort.
You now possess the gift of truehearing.
12:49:21 [H:60%|6808][M:75%|8568][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You remove 1 earwort, bringing the total in the rift to 57.
12:49:21 [H:60%|6808][M:75%|8568][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
Drawing back on his tiny bow, a pixie bound in shadows shoots an arrow straight at you.
Your insomnia has cleared up.
12:49:22 [H:60%|6808][M:74%|8448][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex(insomnia)
You may drink another purgative or curing potion.
12:49:22 [H:60%|6808][M:73%|8328][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You clench your fists, grit your teeth, and banish all possibility of sleep.
12:49:22 [H:60%|6808][M:72%|8228][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]ex(-100m, 0.9%)
Malarious shapes liquid globes of power from the air and hurls them at you. You scream in agony as
they splash across your skin and it blackens and burns away.
12:49:22 [H:47%|5360][M:72%|8228][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex(eat sparkleberry|outr
sparkleberry)(-1448h, 12.8%)
You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
12:49:22 [H:47%|5360][M:72%|8228][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:49:22 [H:47%|5360][M:72%|8228][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
12:49:22 [H:47%|5360][M:72%|8228][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: ROLL UP.
You execute your stratagem.
You begin rolling towards the up.
12:49:22 [H:47%|5360][M:72%|8228][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
(eat dust|outr dust)
What do you want to eat?
12:49:23 [H:47%|5360][M:71%|8108][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
You remove 1 sparkleberry, bringing the total in the rift to 60.
12:49:23 [H:47%|5360][M:71%|8108][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
The functionality of your right leg is hindered by physical injury.
You are afflicted with damagedrightleg.
12:49:23 [H:47%|5360][M:71%|8108][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e(apply ice to rleg)
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
(Anonymous): Daebach (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "We are going to have to go now if we
want to stop them."
12:49:23 [H:52%|5925][M:71%|8108][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]e(+565h, 5.0%)
You feel your will manipulated by a pooka bound in shadows.
You focus your mind intently on curing your mental maladies.
12:49:23 [H:52%|5925][M:68%|7738][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e(-250m, 2.2%)
A subtle increase in illumination and a shower of white sparks herald the entrance of a sapphire
blue phoenix from the west.
12:49:24 [H:52%|5925][M:68%|7738][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
Crek caws at you, sending a shiver rolling up your spine.
12:49:24 [H:52%|5925][M:54%|6208][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e(-1530m, 13.5%)
Narynth caws at you, sending a shiver rolling up your spine.
12:49:24 [H:52%|5925][M:41%|4678][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e(-1530m, 13.5%)
Synkarin quickly flings a tarot card at you, and you feel unreasonable lust for him.
You shake your head and glare hatefully at all your surroundings, ignoring the lust.
You feel the ritual of Rubeus leave you, your mind once again vulnerable to fear.
12:49:24 [H:52%|5925][M:41%|4678][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
Shadows gather around the form of Black Shuck, the Darkhound as he opens his mouth fully, spewing
forth darkness which seeps through your flesh, muscle and skull, shrouding your brain in pitch black
nothingness.
+--------------------+
| Power Lost! |
+--------------------+ (1.564s)
?:-
(m&mf): Enabled blackout curing.
(reject Synkarin)(-5925h, 52.4%, -4678m, 41.4%, -8800e, 100.0%)
(eat sparkleberry|outr sparkleberry)
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
?:-(sip mana)
(eat dust|outr dust)
Your mind is able to focus once again.
?:-
(apply ice to rleg)
Your roll takes you out of the room.
---------- v14871 -----------
|
[ ] [ ]
| |
[ ] [ ]

[ ] [ ]
\ /
[+] [ ]
/ \
[^] [ ] [_] [ ]
\
[ ] [ ]-[ ]-



----------- 0:0:0 -----------
A burning desert.
Spinning slowly, an even orb of pulsing white energy bathes its surroundings in placid rays of light.
There are 2 large walls of ice here.
You see exits leading northeast, southeast, southwest, northwest, down, and through a spinning light.
You lose your attraction to Synkarin. (10.373s)
?:-
Tiny tremors spread through your body as the world seems to slow down. (6.789s)
?:-
Your muscles relax as the rigormortis subsides.
You have cured rigormortis.
?:-
You remove 1 dust, bringing the total in the rift to 38.
?:-
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
?:-
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND.
?:-
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: EVOKE PENTAGRAM. (2.808s)
?:-
The salve mends your right leg, curing your afflictions.
Your right leg is fully functional again.
You have cured damagedrightleg.
?:-
?:-
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
?:-
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND.
?:-
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: EVOKE PENTAGRAM.
?:-
You must regain balance first.
?:-
You feel your health, mana and ego replenished.
?:-
You remove 1 sparkleberry, bringing the total in the rift to 59.
?:-
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
?:-
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND.
?:-
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: EVOKE PENTAGRAM.
?:-
Your mind feels stronger and more alert.
?:-
The wafer slides down your throat without effect.
?:-
You remove 1 dust, bringing the total in the rift to 37.
?:-
The salve soaks into your skin without effect.
?:-
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
?:-
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND.
?:-
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: EVOKE PENTAGRAM.
?:-
(reject Synkarin)
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
?:-
(eat chervil|outr chervil)
Why would you reject that person? (2.538s)
?:-
What do you want to eat?
?:-
You remove 1 chervil, bringing the total in the rift to 491.
?:-
You may be healed by a scroll again.
?:-(read 250970|recharge 250970 from cube)
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
?:-(eat earwort|outr earwort)
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
?:-
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
?:-
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: ROLL SE.
You execute your stratagem.
?:-
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
?:-
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND.
?:-
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: ROLL SE.
?:-
You feel an invigorating energy rush through you.
?:-
?:-
Something is blocking your throat, making it impossible to swallow.
?:-
You may apply more restorative ice salve to yourself.
?:-
You remove 1 earwort, bringing the total in the rift to 56.
?:-
You manage to resist the attempt to summon you.
?:-
Your senses return to you as the blackout ends.
+----------------------+
| Power Gained! |
+----------------------+ (4.255s)
(m&mf): Out of blackout, disabled blackout curing.
12:49:28 [H:71%|8072][M:71%|8106][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-400)]ex(+8072h, 71.4%, +8106m,
71.7%, +8800e, 100.0%)
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:49:28 [H:71%|8072][M:71%|8106][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND.
12:49:28 [H:71%|8072][M:71%|8106][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: ROLL SE.
12:49:28 [H:71%|8072][M:71%|8106][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e (12.095s)
12:49:29 [H:71%|8072][M:71%|8106][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
(eat earwort|outr earwort)
Some insect has crawled up your throat and into your mouth. You gag and spit out a sickly green
beetle.
12:49:29 [H:65%|7447][M:71%|8106][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]e(-625h, 5.5%)
You eat a piece of black earwort.
You already possess truehearing.
12:49:29 [H:65%|7447][M:70%|7997][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e(-109m, 1.0%)
You remove 1 earwort, bringing the total in the rift to 55.
12:49:29 [H:65%|7447][M:70%|7997][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
12:49:30 [H:65%|7447][M:70%|7997][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e(sip health)
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:49:30 [H:65%|7447][M:70%|7997][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
Your roll takes you out of the room.
The raging haze of smoke prevents you from using your map.
A burning desert.
A haze of smoke rages here. Worn white steps lead to a set of towering marble columns out of which
echoes a deafening roar of pleas, cries and arguments. A kafe bean lies on the ground here. There
are 4 pieces of earwort in a group here. Bulbuous crimson eyes greedily eyeing everything in sight,
Grokus, an undead grimtoad, lurches about the area here. Infernus Cyndarin is here, shrouded. She
wields a fiery basalt staff in her right hand.
A haze of smoke obscures the rest of your vision.
12:49:30 [H:65%|7447][M:70%|7997][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND.
12:49:30 [H:65%|7447][M:70%|7997][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: ROLL SE.
12:49:30 [H:65%|7447][M:70%|7997][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
You are no longer immune from blackout.
12:49:30 [H:65%|7447][M:70%|7997][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e
You take a drink of a potion of healing from a glowing ruby vial.
The potion heals and soothes you.
12:49:30 [H:80%|9134][M:70%|7997][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]e(+1687h, 14.9%)
You have recovered balance on all limbs.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling. (2.18s)
12:49:31 [H:80%|9134][M:70%|7997][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]ex
You may eat another purity dust wafer.
12:49:31 [H:80%|9134][M:70%|7997][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
Cyndarin points her staff at you, and the burning ball at its tip flares and shoots a stream of
liquid fire that blasts you, scorching your flesh.
Cyndarin's face reddens until, abruptly, she belches out a cone of scorching flames at you.
You are afflicted with ablaze.
12:49:31 [H:56%|6386][M:70%|7997][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex(sip frost)(-2748h, 24.3%)
===========^===========
Cyndarin takes a drink from a shimmering rainbow vial.
===========^===========
12:49:31 [H:56%|6386][M:70%|7997][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
That is not a valid command.
12:49:31 [H:56%|6386][M:70%|7997][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]ex
You may eat another herb that gives the sparkleberry effect.
12:49:31 [H:56%|6386][M:70%|7997][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex(eat sparkleberry|outr
sparkleberry)
You take a drink of a potion of frost from a sapphire vial.
Steam rises from your skin as the fires that plague you are extinguished. (0.58s)
12:49:32 [H:56%|6386][M:70%|7997][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You eat a sparkleberry.
You feel your health, mana and ego replenished.
12:49:32 [H:66%|7516][M:80%|9127][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex(+1130h, 10.0%, +1130m, 10.0%)
You remove 1 sparkleberry, bringing the total in the rift to 58.
12:49:32 [H:66%|7516][M:80%|9127][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:49:32 [H:66%|7516][M:80%|9127][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
12:49:32 [H:66%|7516][M:80%|9127][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: EVOKE PENTAGRAM.
You execute your stratagem.
Muttering words of power, you trace a cobalt blue pentagram in the air that remains hovering before
you, protecting against assault.
12:49:32 [H:66%|7516][M:80%|9097][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x(-30m, 0.3%)
Synkarin plays a simple mandolin and your magical shield dissipates into nothingness.
12:49:32 [H:66%|7516][M:80%|9097][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]x
[ Target ]( Cyndarin ) :: Cyndarin
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
REMEMBER REBOUNDING
METAWAKE?!?
METAWAKE?!?
METAWAKE?!?
You may drink another purgative or curing potion.
12:49:33 [H:66%|7516][M:80%|9097][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
Your flesh is charred, and you receive first degree burns.
Your flesh is charred, and you receive first degree burns.
You feel nauseous and your skin turns blotchy.
You are afflicted with pox.
Your flesh is charred, and you receive second degree burns.
Your flesh begins to blister as a sheet of shimmering fire envelops you.
The insight into your own mind protects you from stupidity.
You are afflicted with ablaze. (0s)
(m&mf): Pyromancer demesne tic hit you.
12:49:33 [H:63%|7185][M:85%|9662][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]x(apply liniment to
chest|sip frost|sip lucidity)(-331h, 2.9%, +565m, 5.0%)
You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
12:49:33 [H:63%|7185][M:85%|9662][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
12:49:33 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x(-108m, 1.0%)
You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
(m&mf): auto-detected stun.
12:49:33 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
12:49:33 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
12:49:33 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
12:49:33 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
12:49:33 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
12:49:33 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
12:49:34 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
12:49:34 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
12:49:34 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
12:49:34 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
12:49:34 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You may drink another health, mana, or bromide potion.
12:49:34 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You are no longer stunned. (0.851s)
12:49:34 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]x(apply liniment to
chest|sip health|sip frost|sip lucidity|eat dust|outr dust)
Synkarin plays a simple mandolin, and you cry out as your deaf ears open up to the sound of a high-
pitched note.
Your ears open up, though you lose your true hearing.
You have cured deafness. (12.849s)
12:49:34 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
(Anonymous): You say, "Targeting: Cyndarin."
12:49:34 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
A sharp pain starts in your stomach and slowly crawls up your throat.
Flames flicker around the body of Cyndarin as she lifts her arms high.
The temperature in the room suddenly begins to rise.
12:49:35 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You take out some liniment salve and quickly rub it on your chest.
Your burnt flesh is soothed.
You heal some of your burns, but you still have first degree burns. (1.521s)
12:49:35 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
Something is blocking your throat, making it impossible to swallow.
12:49:35 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
Something is blocking your throat, making it impossible to swallow.
12:49:35 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
Something is blocking your throat, making it impossible to swallow.
12:49:35 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
Something is blocking your throat, making it impossible to swallow.
12:49:35 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You remove 1 dust, bringing the total in the rift to 36.
12:49:35 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
(Anonymous): You say, "Targeting: Cyndarin."
12:49:35 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You are no longer immune from stun.
12:49:35 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
(Anonymous): You say, "Targeting: Cyndarin."
12:49:35 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
Malarious enters from the northwest, emanating an aura of immense power.
12:49:35 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You may be healed by a scroll again.
12:49:35 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]x(read 250970|recharge
250970 from cube)
Synkarin plays a simple mandolin and directs the exquisite notes towards you.
The lyrical sound invokes a strange longing for Synkarin.
12:49:35 [H:63%|7185][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
Malarious shapes liquid globes of power from the air and hurls them at you. You scream in agony as
they splash across your skin and it blackens and burns away.
12:49:36 [H:50%|5737][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x(-1448h, 12.8%)
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:49:36 [H:50%|5737][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND.
12:49:36 [H:50%|5737][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: CONTEMPLATE CYNDARIN|TIMECHANT AEON CYNDARIN.
12:49:36 [H:50%|5737][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You may apply another salve to yourself.
12:49:36 [H:50%|5737][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x(apply liniment to chest)
You have recovered equilibrium.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling. (3.981s)
12:49:36 [H:50%|5737][M:84%|9554][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
(m&mf): Warning, lag detected (while doing healhealth)
You read a Scroll of Healing.
You feel an invigorating energy rush through you.
12:49:36 [H:57%|6528][M:95%|10797][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]ex(+791h, 7.0%, +1243m, 11.
0%)
You recharge a Scroll of Healing with 1 charges from an energy cube.
12:49:36 [H:57%|6528][M:95%|10797][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You take out some liniment salve and quickly rub it on your chest.
Your burnt flesh is soothed.
You heal some of your burns, but you still have first degree burns.
12:49:36 [H:57%|6528][M:95%|10797][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
Flames lick around you - you are on fire!
Your flesh is charred, and you receive first degree burns. (1.932s)
12:49:37 [H:52%|5986][M:90%|10232][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex(-542h, 4.8%, -565m, 5.0%)
You bleed 50 health.
Curing: 50 bleeding with 3 clotting.
12:49:37 [H:52%|5936][M:90%|10232][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex(-50h, 0.4%)
You suddenly scoop up a group of 4 pieces of earwort.
12:49:38 [H:52%|5936][M:90%|10232][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]ex
You may apply another salve to yourself.
12:49:38 [H:52%|5936][M:89%|10128][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex(apply liniment to chest)(-104m, 0.
9%)
Some insect has crawled up your throat and into your mouth. You gag and spit out a sickly green
beetle.
12:49:38 [H:47%|5311][M:89%|10128][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex(-625h, 5.5%)
You may eat another herb that gives the sparkleberry effect.
12:49:38 [H:47%|5311][M:89%|10128][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
Synkarin stands an Aeon tarot on his palm and blows it at you.
Your mind's inner clock resists going out of sync.
12:49:38 [H:47%|5311][M:89%|10128][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]ex
12:49:39 [H:47%|5311][M:89%|10128][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:49:39 [H:47%|5311][M:89%|10128][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling.
12:49:39 [H:47%|5311][M:89%|10128][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: CONTEMPLATE CYNDARIN|TIMECHANT AEON CYNDARIN.
You execute your stratagem.
Cyndarin's mana stands at 10680/10905.
Cyndarin is operating in normal time.
Cyndarin is not insane.
12:49:39 [H:47%|5311][M:89%|10078][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex(-50m, 0.4%)
Your flesh blisters as you reach through the ring of fire that surrounds Cyndarin.
Your flesh is charred, and you receive first degree burns.
Locking your eyes with Cyndarin, you click your tongue against the roof of your mouth, synchronising
the rhythm with Cyndarin's inner clock. You throw the rhythm off-beat and watch as Cyndarin becomes
lost in an aeonic field. (2.168s)
12:49:39 [H:45%|5087][M:87%|9928][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x(-224h, 2.0%, -150m, 1.3%)
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:49:39 [H:45%|5087][M:87%|9928][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND.
12:49:39 [H:45%|5087][M:87%|9928][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: EVOKE PENTAGRAM.
12:49:39 [H:45%|5087][M:87%|9928][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You take out some liniment salve and quickly rub it on your chest.
Your burnt flesh is soothed.
You heal some of your burns, but you still have first degree burns.
12:49:39 [H:45%|5087][M:87%|9928][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
===========^===========
Cyndarin takes a drink from a cold iron vial of Night.
===========^===========
12:49:39 [H:45%|5087][M:87%|9928][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
Malarious shapes liquid globes of power from the air and hurls them at you. You scream in agony as
they splash across your skin and it blackens and burns away.
12:49:39 [H:32%|3639][M:87%|9928][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]x(-1448h, 12.8%)
You clear your mind, no longer preparing to act.
12:49:40 [H:32%|3639][M:87%|9928][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action one as: STAND.
12:49:40 [H:32%|3639][M:87%|9928][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You build upon your stratagem, adding action two as: OGR GARNET|OGR JADE|CRYSTALSPIN MENDINGSTONE.
12:49:40 [H:32%|3639][M:87%|9928][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
You may apply another salve to yourself.
12:49:40 [H:32%|3639][M:87%|9928][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x(apply liniment to chest)
The air around you shimmers in response to the song before igniting, consuming you in a roaring pyre
of red-orange flame.
12:49:40 [H:27%|3157][M:87%|9928][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]x(-482h, 4.3%)
Cyndarin points her staff at you, and the burning ball at its tip flares and shoots a stream of
liquid fire that blasts you, scorching your flesh.
12:49:41 [H:8%|969][M:87%|9928][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x(-2188h, 19.4%)
You take out some liniment salve and quickly rub it on your chest.
Your burnt flesh is soothed.
You heal some of your burns, but you still have first degree burns.
12:49:42 [H:8%|969][M:87%|9928][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]x
Synkarin stands an Aeon tarot on his palm and blows it at you.
Your mind's inner clock resists going out of sync.
12:49:42 [H:8%|969][M:87%|9928][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m, - (-100)]x
You have recovered equilibrium.
You execute your stratagem.
You are not fallen or kneeling. (3.177s)
12:49:42 [H:8%|969][M:86%|9823][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m]ex(-105m, 0.9%)
You may apply another salve to yourself.
12:49:42 [H:8%|969][M:86%|9823][E:100%|8800][p:10(8)][19.95m